Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tia and Tamera!!!!

Okay, I love, love, love the fabulousness that is Tia and Tamera Mowry! Don't ask me why, because I don't know. I've loved them since their Sister, Sister days ("Go home, Roger!!") and just haven't stopped.



Anyway, the twins will be starring in an acquired Lifetime moving called, Double Wedding this summer, I believe. Below is a photo of them shooting promos with Lifetime.



Also, according to Tamera's twitter page (a while back), they recently closed a deal with Style to do a series based on the launching of their production company. Yippee!!

2 comments:

Dayka Robinson said...

Love t & t--hope BET doesn't make "The GAme" wack when it re-ups for the network!

CR said...

@Dayka I heard it's not officialy on BET, yet, but I do hope you're right!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails