Friday, January 22, 2010

A Friday Funny

I had a reminiscent moment the other day when I was thinking about the Richard Pryor movie, Moving. I used to watch that movie on repeat back in the day.

For some reason, I decided to try and find a clip of the scene of the young twins from the movie when they were running their school race as one person. One of them would start the race, then half way through, the other twin would spray water on himself and finish the race and come in first place.

Not sure why this scene crossed my mind--maybe because I was thinking about "going to the gym" and really just doing something else completely different and spraying myself with water on the way back in the house so I looked like I worked up a sweat, whew!!

However, on my mission, I instead found this hilarious clip:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails