Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Addiction

So on a random note, one of my many addictions that I've mentioned on this blog before is reality tv. And, I'm only a little ashamed of this, lol. Am I the only one?

Given that, one of the shows I watch, who's finale is tonight, is MTV's The City featuring Whitney Port. Well, if you too, frequent this show, then you know there's one "character" who is Whitney's boss, Kelly Cutrone. She's the sharp, no-nonesence co-owner of pr firm, The People's Revolution. Well, apparently, she'll have her own show soon. I should have guessed this by how much they featured her this season. ..side eye..



"The show, which premieres Monday, Feb. 1 at 10 p.m. ET/PT, will center on the behind-the-scenes workings and madness of Cutrone's successful fashion PR company, People's Revolution."
To read more, check out the article here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails