Thursday, July 9, 2009

Image Inspiration Galore!

Okay, so you know how you read one blog, which leads you to another cool blog and then the next and then...you get the picture. Well, today I did just that. While visting one my favorite blogs, Hazelnut Photography, I came across another cool blog called Inspired By This, which lead me to even more fantabulous (yes, fantabulous!) photographers Gabriel.Ryan.Photographers. and their work below. I just loved their photos and knew they'd perfect inspiration for you all.


I love the positioing in this photo, but secretly, more than that, I love the bride's bold choices for the bridesmaids!



More color/tone inspiration for you along with just being a cool shot.



Modern, yet vintage all in one shot and fun editing. Love the umbrellas. My fav!

1 comment:

My Dream Ring said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that first pic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails